SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt User Manual
1.1What is included?
2.2Download the SUPMOGO APP
2.3Install the smart battery
2.4Turn on the Smart Battery
2.5Connect the smart battery
2.6Finish the exercise
3 The product information:
6.1 Warranty Provisions
6.2 The performance error list of SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt
6.3 Out-of-Warranty Conditions
Please read the user manual carefully before using the product.
Keep the manual
The SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt offers "passive" training of the abdominal muscles through the use of MS (electronic muscle stimulation). This is a technology that stimulates muscle contractions by mimicking the signals from the central office
Nervous system naturally sends to the neuron of the cells.
The SUPMOGO wearable fitness belt includes the following components:
The SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt, the SUPMOGO Belt Extension, the Smart Battery with Bluetooth technology,
The charging cable, the SUPMOGO spray bottle, the SUPMOGO light cover, the SUPMOGO wash bag and access to the SUPMOGO app.
Connect the Type-C end of the included USB cable to the Type-C USB port on The Smart Battery. Plug the other end into a charging box or standard USB-A port. When charging begins, the indicator light on the Smart Battery will glow red. The light turns green when the battery is fully charged.
- Please charge it before first use.
- Please use the included USB cable to charge The Smart Battery.
- It is recommended to charge The Smart Battery at room temperature (extreme weather conditions may reduce capacity).
- It is recommended to charge The Smart Battery with a 5V 1A charger. It takes about 1 hour to fully charge.
- The device can be used for about 5-10 hours after fully charged (at an intensity level of 35 or lower).
*Battery life varies at different intensity levels and different temperatures*
Download the SUPMOGO APP
Attach the portable SUPMOGO fitness belt
- Before wearing the belt, spray the water evenly on the surface of the conductive fabric to ensure it is sufficiently wet
successful pulse signal transmission.
- Wrap the belt tightly around the waist to ensure the conductive webbing is fully in contact with the skin.
The conductive tissue transmits pulse signals ONLY when the skin surface is sufficiently moist (the skin perspires easily or the conductive tissue is saturated).
If the skin surface does not produce sweat, reapply water every 30 minutes to 1 hour to continue exercising. If you experience a slight discomfort or tingling sensation, reapply water accordingly
Install the smart battery
Align the 2 snaps on the back of The Smart Battery with the 2 snap bases on the front of the belt.
Make sure the snaps are fully engaged in the sockets (no left or right distinction).
Turn on the smart battery
After attaching The Smart Battery to the SUPMOGO wearable fitness belt, press the power button of The Smart Battery (hold for 2 seconds) to turn on the device. The Smart Battery should have a blinking blue indicator on the front.
Connect the smart battery
Open the SUPMOGO app. In the app, click Pair Device.
Once the Bluetooth device list pops up, select your device and click the Pair button. Once the Smart Battery LED indicator starts blinking green, you are connected.
Please make sure the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone are set to discoverable. A message will appear stating that if Bluetooth is off, our app is requesting to turn on Bluetooth.
Train with the SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt
- Start the exercise
Click "Quick Start" on the user interface to start training.
- Set the intensity level
- On the user interface, click the "+" button to increase the intensity level and click the "-" button to decrease the intensity level.
- The initial intensity level is set to 0. The intensity level can be gradually adjusted during training.
- Adjust the heart rate and rest values
- On the control surface, click the "+" button to increase the level and the "-" button to decrease the level. The pulse controls the time of contraction and the rest controls the time between contractions.
Finish the exercise
- Click the OFF button in the app.
- Turn off The Smart Battery (press and hold the power button on The Smart Battery for 2 seconds).
- Remove The Smart Battery from your belt and exit the app.
- Take off the SUPMOGO wearable fitness belt.
- Name:Portable SUPMOGO fitness belt
- Weight:Die Smart Battery: ca. 23.3 g
- Size:About 4.76oz
- Material:Portable SUPMOGO fitness belt:
78.7% Nylon + 21.3% Spandex
Scope of delivery/accessories:
a.Portable SUPMOGO fitness belt
b.SUPMOGO belt extension
c.Smart battery with Bluetooth technology
d.USB-C Charging cable
e.SUPMOGO spray bottle
f.SUPMOGO light cover
g.SUPMOGO wash bag
- Version:Bluetooth Low Energy Version 5.0
- Radiofrequenz:2.4-GHz-Band FH-SS
- Supported configuration:
- Bluetooth transmission/battery status (standard specification)
- Distance/Range:Over 10 meters
- Voltage:0.4 W
- energy source:Battery information: 3.7 V 200 mAh
- Power supply:6V 180mAh
- Loading time:Over 1 hour
- Number of uses (battery life):About 5-10 hours after fully charged
(May vary depending on intensity level and device temperature.)
- Manufacturer:Supmogo Inc. (assembled in China)
- Official web site: www.supmogo.com
|Size:||Short (inch||long (inches)||With extension|
|Klein||22 in||29 in||Up to 39 inches|
|Middle||29 in||36 in||Up to 46 inches|
|Large||36 in||42 in||Up to 52 inches|
|extension||Adds 10 inches|
The intelligent battery
- DO NOT place the Smart Battery near any heat or fire source.
- Do not dampen the Smart Battery or overexpose it in the sun.
- DO NOT use detergents, alcohol, aerosol sprays or strong solvents
The intelligent battery.
- DO NOT immerse or soak the Smart Battery in water or any other liquid.
- DO NOT use the Smart Battery if it is damaged. Please return it to the manufacturer or retailer for replacement or repair.
- DO NOT disassemble or modify the Smart Battery in any way.
This could cause damage to the user or the product itself, voiding the warranty.
The smart battery should be fully charged and stored properly when not in constant use. Please run and charge the device at least once every three months. The built-in battery slowly discharges even when not in use. Leaving without charging for a long period of time can cause the battery to become over-discharged, which can result in the device not being able to charge.
- Wash the belt after using it for a week.
- Lay the front of the belt flat in the included SUPMOGO wash bag.
- Place the laundry bag (with the strap inside) in the washing machine on delicates with warm water. You can also hand wash it with a small amount of natural detergent. DO NOT use detergents that contain bleach, fabric softeners or disinfectants.
- After washing, hang the belt in the shade. DO NOT heat dry, iron, or dry clean the belt.
- Please avoid exposing the belt to high temperature, high humidity and high acidity or other extreme environments for a long time.
- Product malfunctions caused by improper maintenance are NOT covered under warranty.
This product is intended for use over the age of 18.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, we recommend that you consult your doctor before use.
Problems may arise if you have any of the following health problems or a history of skin conditions, including but not limited to:
- abnormal blood pressure
- Osteoporosis and other skeletal abnormalities
- medication or treatment
- pregnancy or lactation
- Cranial nerve disorder (eg, seizure)
- Severe peripheral circulatory disorder caused by diabetes that impairs cognition
- Malignant tumor and acute infectious disease
- circulatory disorder
- In hospital treatment
- If you use a pacemaker
In addition to the complaints described, if you have any discomfort while using the product, please consult a doctor.
It is not recommended to apply this product to any specific part of the skin if the following apply, but are not limited to:
- Any skin damage
- Hair removal on the day from
- Open wounds
- Plastic surgery or other metal or plastic implants
- Tattoos that have not fully healed
Attention:DO NOT use this product on parts of the body other than those specified in this manual.
SUPMOGO Inc. customer service strictly complies with the United States of America law on the protection of consumer rights and interests and product quality, and provides the services of the "Three Guarantees" (guarantee for return, guarantee for exchange, guarantee for repair) such as follows:
The intelligent battery
- If the smart battery has any of the conditions described in the SUPMOGO wearable fitness belt performance error list within 7 days after you confirm receipt of the product, the problem has been investigated and found by the customer service center, you can enjoy it for free Return or exchange service.
- If the smart battery has any of the conditions described in the SUPMOGO wearable fitness belt performance error list within 15 days after you confirm receipt of the product, the problem has been investigated and found by the customer service center, you can enjoy it more free Exchange or repair service.
- If the smart battery has any of the conditions described in the SUPMOGO wearable fitness belt performance failure list within 12 months after you confirm receipt of the product, the problem has been investigated and found by the customer service center, you can enjoy repair service for free.
 The performance error list of SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt
- The Smart Battery power button failure.
- The Smart Battery cannot be charged or the indicator light does not work.
- The Smart Battery runs less than 60 minutes after being sufficiently charged as recommended.
- The SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt cannot connect to The
Smart Battery or function.
- The Smart Battery is overheating abnormally.
- The SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt cannot transmit pulse signals.
- Unauthorized repair, abuse, accident, negligence, abuse, liquid damage, accident, alteration, use of non-original accessories, tear
or smearing of labels.
- The service period of "Three Guarantees" has expired.
- Damage from violence or abuse.
- Conditions NOT included in the SUPMOGO Fitness Wearable Belt performance error list.
- Conditions of the product and accessories listed in the SUPMOGO Wearable Fitness Belt Performance Failure List
caused by personal injury.
Need support? Scan the QR code above to visit our FAQ page, which also contains extensive troubleshooting information
as our after-sales service contact information.
|Portable SUPMOGO fitness belt[pdf] User Manual|
Fitness, wearable belt, wearable fitness belt, belt, fitness belt, wearable fitness belt
- Regenerative SUPMOGO Wearable™ | Pain Relief & Strengthening
- The SUPMOGO Regenerative Wearable™ belt replacement
Samsung Gear Fit2pro WEARABLE User Manual
Samsung Gear Fit2pro WEARABLE User Manual
Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker User Manual
Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker User Guide FAQs Q: How do I charge my Fitbit Charge 5? A:…
R82 Neoprene Lap Harness Owner's Manual
R82 Neoprene Lap Harness Lap Harness When considering using vests and harnesses on a child, it is important…
midoceanbrands MO9987 Fitness Fit Band User Manual
midoceanbrands MO9987 Fitness Fitband MOB hereby declares that the article MO9987 meets the essential requirements and…